This recipe was printed from YankeeMagazine.com. You can call up this recipe in your Web browser again at the following address: www.YankeeMagazine.com/getrecipe/10137
Yield: 1 per person
Combine your favorite vegetables and herbs (fennel, celery, carrots, thyme, rosemary) -- this recipe is very forgiving.
* 1 red pepper, cored and seeds removed, cut into 1/2-inch slices
* 1 yellow pepper, cored and seeds removed, cut into 1/2-inch slices
* 2 yellow potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick rounds
* 1 onion, thinly sliced
* 3 to 4 sprigs fresh thyme
* About 3 tablespoons olive oil
* Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place ingredients in a bowl and toss well to combine.
Stack two sheets of aluminum foil (about 18 inches long) on top of each other. Make a mound of vegetables in the center (about half). Fold in the edges of aluminum and seal well.
Place packs, seam side up, directly on top of the hot coals. Cook about 30 minutes. Remove from coals and carefully open. Serve warm.
Copyright ©2009, Yankee Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved._/\_/\_