Sloppy Joes

We are in a mess of construction. I can’t cook normally now until the kitchen is complete. The old kitchen I am using is mostly in boxes. Daily, debris falls from the ceiling or from saws that cut joists and studs. So I’m trying to find stuff for supper that is very fast so that after I clean cooking surfaces for cooking,  zip supper out and then get out of the way again. So tonight I googled “one pound of hamburger for supper” and found this recipe at CityData.com’s Fast Easy Recipes Forum. It works and serves its purpose. It also gives you that Manwich taste that I enjoy.

In 2008, Senior Forum Member nikkzone wrote:

Brown ground beef with diced onions (and bell peppers if you like), drain fat. Add a can of tomato soup, season with Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika and a bit of vinegar. Get your hamburger buns and you've got sloppy Joes.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/recipes/501904-fast-easy-recipes-1-pound-hamburger.html#ixzz19SD8JqF3

_/\_/\_

Comments